Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm back....

You probably thought I walked off the face of the planet. It's been six months since I finally posted something on my blog. I have to admit, it's been a little bit  of a whirlwind of papers and homework. Literally, I feel like homework has swallowed me whole. But enough about homework..psshh who needs that stuff (; Bear with me, I stink at blogging, so I if I bore you to tears, I totally understand.

Fall has finally made an appearance, the leaves are changing and it's getting COLD. Seriously, my mother is happier than a dog with a new squeaky toy and I'm over here shivering in my sweatshirt and curling up in three blankets. Although I enjoy watching the leaves change from green to brilliant red, I don't like the cold weather. Ok, so maybe I enjoy it a little..but still..no one likes having icicles for feet when they're trying to go to sleep at night.

Anyways, I'm excited about Thanksgiving coming up soon. Ah!!! There's turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie..and let's not forget about finishing up the evening watching football. I always have to tell myself that there's more to Thanksgiving than eating and watching football. It's a day where I think, that you should sit back and think about all that the Lord has blessed me with. Sometimes it's hard not to get caught up with the holiday rush and forget about the real meaning of the holiday.

In case you haven't noticed, this a totally and completely random blog post. You better enjoy it while it last. Just kidding, like I said, I'm probably boring you to tears. I'm trying to get back into the groove of blogging. I've never been good at it. But, as my readers, hit me up with some ideas about what you want me to write about. Ask me anything..and I will try my best to write about it. I'm totally game with my readers asking questions.. So please, feel free (:





3 comments:

  1. HEY! SHE LIVES!!! Very cool post, and a seriously needed reminder about Thanksgiving. Thank's Carmen!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yep, I'm back. I'll try to be better at blogging and do it more often (:

    Love you 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Can you write a post on your favorite movie or book or something along those lines? That would be cool. So, so, so, so glad you're back. Sing along with me now..."OH HAPPY DAY!"

    ReplyDelete