Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random Shananigans

So apparently I was tagged by my lovely companion Natalie Dettaman. So, let's begin...

Eleven random things about me~

1.  My favorite food is bread, believe me, if I could, I would live off of French bread

2. Litature and Biology are my two favorite subjects

3. Basketball is my absoloute favorite thing in the world. I adore playing it and I so wish I could spend all my time playing it.

4. I desperately want to go to Rio.

5. I want a horse. Or two...or three

6. I have a lame excuse for a dog...her name is Lucy..and she is ancient and bloated. Sorry Lucy, but it's true

7. I am in love with Finnick Odair, and Peeta Mellark

8. Books, are another thing I can't live without. Seriously, I fly through books quicker than the normal human being

9. I'm mexican <------ that was so random..haha

10. I love to laugh and I love people who like to laugh as well

11. I want to live in Spain when I grow up..



And now for Robin's questions:


1.What's your favorite color?
Blue
 
 
2.Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles :)
 
3. Which do you prefer, books or movies?
 
I like both. But I like to read more than watch movies.
 
 
4. What's your favorite subject in school?
Litature
 
5. Pepsi or Coke?
Coke over Pepsi, but neither I like in general.
 
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 
Spain :)
 
7. What's your favorite book of the Bible?
Revelation
 
8. What do you want to do when you grow up?
 
It changes every day, but I've always want to be a vetinarian
 
9. How many kids do you want to have?
 
A lot. I really don't know how many I want. But I love having a full house so..I want a ton of kids.
 
10. What's something you've done once, and never want to do again?
 
One time in youth group, my foot fell asleep and when I went to stand up on it, my foot gave out and I fell down in front of everybody. It's quite commical now that I think about it.
 
11. What's the highest number of times you've read any one book or series?
 
5.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll live in Spain! Then I can visit you from Paris. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! Your'e blogging! Loved the youth experience you shared. I nearly had one last Wednesday. 0_0 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Natalie, I just noticed that I spelled your last name horribly wrong. I should know how to spell these things after knowing you for awhile now ;)
    JO~ YES!! I know, back to blogging again. I've been super busy with hitting the books and basketball. Thankfully, everything is winding down finally.

    ReplyDelete